- Visit the Igreja do Castelo
(Santa Maria da Anunciação), a fine example of fourteenth-century Gothic, and the viewpoint at Alto do Cruzeiro with its view over the town of Lourinhã and Areia Branca.
Visit the Convento de Santo António, a former Franciscan convent founded in 1508. Visit the cloister and the high altar, where the story-telling tiles represent scenes from the life of St. Anthony.
- Have a break for coffee and try the regional sweet.
- Visit the GEAL Museum. Here you can visit the archaeology, palaeontology, religious art and ethnography exhibitions. The highlight is the presence of Therapod dinosaur eggs with embryos from the Upper Jurassic, unique in the world.
- Fonte Lima Park.
- Vimeiro: Battle of Vimeiro Commemorative Monument.
- Porto Dinheiro beach, the site where the dinosaur fossil was found.
- Coffee break at Porto das Barcas beach and visit the shellfish ponds at the "Frutos do Mar" seafood restaurant. (By prior booking – consult our tourism services)
- Visit Paimogo, with a stop at the ruins of the Forte de Paimogo.